Sunday, November 7, 2010

24 more days!

Alright, just a little update on the baby-doings.  First of all, check out my whopper of a belly:

week 36

Sydney wanted to "kiss the belly" again. :)

We had a really great weekend.  Again, very productive- went to the gym (which I think I need to stop doing, by the way), shopping, organizing the house, etc..  Late Saturday afternoon we went over to our friends' house... they live in East Cobb and we hadn't seen their new house yet.  We watched football, stayed for dinner, and had a great time!  And... Sydney was actually okay around their dog!  Amazing!  We got back after 10, so Sydney had a late night, but she ended up sleeping in a little bit today.  That was nice, considering it was daylight savings. 

We hung around the house most of the day, after going to church, running some errands, and going to Panera Bread for lunch (Fuji Apple Chicken Salad... yummmm).  I was upstairs for a while, and when I came downstairs, this is what I found:


Silly Sydney... or maybe I should say her daddy is the silly one.


So, tonight I knew my neighbors were taking me out for dinner to celebrate the upcoming new arrival.  Little did I know it would be a full out shower/dinner at Macaroni Grill!  It was SO nice!  They surely did surprise me.  And let me tell you, if I had 5% of the creativity my neighbors have, I would be doing well.  They thought of every little detail... candles on the table, flowers in vases, balloons, nametags, party favors, and way more.  And look at the banner one of my neighbors made:


Here are some more pictures from the night:





So cute!  So, I was showered with wonderful, adorable presents for our sweet new addition.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors and friends.  :-)

On that note, I am off to hit the hay and start up another week.  Only 2 more full weeks of school!  Countdown- 24 more days until the 1st.  I just pray my little girl stays healthy and safe until she comes out to meet us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ChaCha

Erica said...

That was so sweet of your neighbors I can't wait for Baby Taylor to get here!