Things around our household have been calming down a bit, and I think we are all getting used to things, getting into routines, etc. Thank goodness. I am all about getting back to normal. (Have I mentioned before that I'm not always good with change?) Though Parker is a very welcomed change, so I'm thankful for him. :)
Sydney went on her first field trip with her school on Friday!!! She was so excited all week about riding the bus and taking a sack lunch. They went to Corn Dawgs (remember that place?) and got to play on all the fun activities, while having the park to themselves! Even though I wanted to come to see the fun, I had to miss out because of a doctor's appointment. Boo.
The next morning, we headed back to Corn Dawgs for our sweet neighbor's 3rd birthday party! Man, it was fun! Stephen and I had as much fun as Sydney and Taylor did. It was a little chilly, but Parker was bundled up and slept through the entire party (are you noticing a theme with him?). We had a blast. Pictures will follow shortly.
My parents came down to spend the day with us while Stephen ventured to his first Tech game in weeks. Then, my good friend Allison came over to visit. The girls had a great time hanging out with her. We handled the night routine by ourselves and I got to sit down and chill for a bit. I have to say, I am loving these fun weekends of activities and seeing friends and family. Sydney now asks me everyday... "Who is coming over today?" When I say "Nobody" (like today), she'll say a whiny, "Whyyyyy??" Apparently I'm not entertaining enough.
Here are the Corn Dawgs pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment