Saturday, October 27, 2012

One month!

Parker is one month old!!  (How did THAT happen??)

10-27-2012


He has had a very exciting month, even though approximately 75% of it was spent snoozing.  At least I've been able to be very productive around the house.

He's done lots of other things, such as:
  • Being born.
  • Meeting almost all of mommy and daddy's friends and family- at least, the ones within a one hour radius of our home.
  • Getting over his jaundice and finally putting on some weight! (yay!)
  • Going to church, twice.
  • Drinking 3.5 ounces in each bottle.
  • Catching his first cold. :(  (Already??  I know.)
  • Getting lots of kisses from his sisters. (Hmmm... could have something to do with the cold.)
  • Smiling in his sleep.
  • Sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches.
Here are some pictures from Parker's first month!






I love his face here.



In deep thought.

Adorable onesie- thanks, Allison!

Snuggling with his big sis (who looks mighty big here, compared to her little brother!)



No comments: