The morning of his bday.
His sweet teacher took this for me- I sent some cupcakes to school.
Friday night, we had a little cupcake celebration for Parker at home! He made such a mess. He slung cupcake EVERYWHERE.
Saturday, after Sydney's party, just the fam came back to the house for Parker's party! I had made some dinner, and we all hung around, watched football (Go Dawgs!!), played on our new basketball goal, and hung out while the cousins had a blast running around.
Opening his presents.
He was a little obsessed with the balloons!
Posing with presents from my Aunt Katherine!
Here comes the cake.
Parker doesn't look too sure about all the singing.
He's like, "Mom? What's going on?"
This face tells it all. He hated the cake all over him, and yep... he slung it everywhere again. Why didn't I learn from the night before??
And, on year one, day one, Parker started saying "uh oh!", "hey", and took 2 steps! Year 2 is going to be a great one!
My handsome fella.
No comments:
Post a Comment