Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sydney is 5!!

My little girl is growing up so quickly.  I can't believe that she is 5!  She has had a few birthday celebrations in the last week that I wanted to share. 

It started off on Friday the 20th.  Stephen was going to be out of town on her actual birthday (the 23rd) so he brought doughnuts to Sydney's class that morning.

 
For lunch that day, it was Grandparents' Day, so my mom and dad came down to eat a picnic with Sydney and her class!  What a day!
 

 
Sunday evening, we did a little celebration at our house, while Stephen was still there.  Sydney and Taylor got cupcakes, and Sydney got to open her presents from us.
 
Sydney playing on her new laptop (aka- our really old one, reformatted and arranged for her)
 

 
Tuesday, we did a little mid-week Chick-fil-a visit for dinner with Raegan and her mom.

They got to do a fun little craft after dinner.
 
This past Saturday was party day!!  We had it at the local bowling alley.  About 20 of her good friends were able to come, along with family.  The kids bowled, ate some snacks, got tattoos, colored, ate cupcakes, watched Sydney open presents, and I think, overall, had a good time!



Uncle Bill and Aunt Jenn came all the way from Nashville!



 
 

Taylor's first time bowling.






 
I think her 6th year is off to a great start!
 

No comments: