Tuesday, May 27, 2014

20 months!

Parker is 20 months old!  Can't believe he'll be 2 in just 4 months!

Accomplishments this month include:
  • More new words!  "mine", "DeeDee" and "Katie" (his teachers), "monkey", "boo boo", "eat", "please".  He's starting to put words together, like "Bye Bye, Sydney".  He's talking more but I've been bad about keeping track!
  • He really shakes his head "no" now and nods "yes".  I think this just started this month!
  • He is good about climbing on and getting off things.  He's getting to the point where I'm starting to be comfortable with him climbing on chairs, up stairs, on the playground by himself.  We are still there to guide him, because I'm not totally 100%... but he's getting there! 
  • He's going up and down stairs by crawling, and he walked up and down the short stairs at my parents' cabin a few times.
  • He ventured to North and South Carolina this month.
  • This boy LOVES fruit.  Strawberries, grapes, blueberries, bananas... I can't cut them fast enough!
  • He loves to sleep with his little monkey doll and his blanket.
  • He was diagnosed with non-viral croup again!  Looks like he has allergies. :(
  • He loves to push anything he can (chairs, things on wheels, tables, laundry baskets) and he still loves brooms or anything that's a long stick.  
  • This boy has a temper!  But he'll follow his fit with a big hug.  Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. ;)
  • He got his first real haircut this month.


He loves his monkey and blanket.




Did I mention he loves corn, too?



Walking down the stairs.

Whitewater Falls, NC.

He's freeeeeee!

No comments: