Sydney is officially a K-5 graduate!!
Her class celebrated their graduation earlier this week. My mom came down for it, and all 6 of us headed to the school Tuesday evening. The class did a bunch of songs, "show what you know" activities, little skits, sign language alphabet and song, and more! It was absolutely precious. They've been working on this for weeks! The best was that Sydney won an award for having the Highest Average in her class! I am so proud of that little girl. I told her that she's the Valedictorian. ;)
We got some great video and photos from it, but I can't find the cord that hooks my camera up to my computer anywhere! So, I settled on taking pictures of the pictures on the camera screen.
Here are some pics from Sydney's graduation! (and also pictures they took on a field trip last week!)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)

No comments:
Post a Comment