Since I don't have the time and/or energy to blog much lately, I thought I'd update you with some pictures. Hopefully I'll be a better blog-host once school gets out!
Someone is all registered for Kindergarten!
Bowling birthday party.
Parker was all about it.
Matt's engagement party! He's my "adopted" brother.
Me, Erica, and Matt!
She's so silly. This was a typical day of going to school.
This was a normal day when Stephen was out of town. I didn't go running- I just apparently didn't sit down. Now I see why I have zero energy at the end of the day!
Sleeping beauty, with his hand down his shirt. I guess I'll take it there rather than somewhere else. :)
Daddy/daughter lunch at the park with Sydney's class.
Parker's first "real" haircut!
Stephen took him to the big park.
Meanwhile, I took the girls to the annual Derby Day Luncheon.
Sydney and Grandmom, parading around to show off their hats.
Me and Taylor dancing.
Tough guy.
Catch Air birthday party. This was the moment she noticed the costumed Buzz Lightyear come out.
After hurdling over the bench, this is where she landed. Hehe
She's better now.
She came in like a wrecking ball...
Cheese!
20 minutes later...
That picture reminds me... I want to go to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment