The kids made us these flip flops. If you look closely. you'll see Sydney's little footprints on the flip flops.
This message made me boo hoo.
Rainbow toenails!
Sydney and her teacher, Mrs. Brenda. Sydney LOVES her.
Sydney, Raegan, and Mrs. Brenda.
So, after I left the celebration, I had some "me" time! I ran at the park, went to TJ Maxx and got a few new outfits, did some stuff around the house that I've been putting aside for a while, and got my hair high-lighted. We chilled out that night. It was WONDERFUL!
Saturday, we went to swimming lessons (last one!) and later that night, we went to our favorite babysitter's graduation party. No pictures were taken (cell phone was left in the car), but it was a bunch of fun! The kids had a blast running around the backyard and they had some really yummy catered food.
Now we are here to Mother's Day! I woke up this morning and did a long run (10K this weekend!) and came home to a delicious breakfast made for me, and all the kids dressed and ready for church. I also was given a beautiful bracelet and a precious card. We went to church and then spent the rest of the day outside. It was amazing- we just chilled, the weather was perfect, and we had a blast being together.
Selfies with my buddy.
Parker's turn.
I am so unbelievably blessed to have my three babies call me Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment