Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Catching Up

Here's a brief overview of the month of May... swimming lessons, Derby day, 8th grade dance, birthday parties, church, KG graduation, work, travels, dinner with friends, croup in one, a fever in another, Mother's Day celebrations, 10K races, wedding, rehearsal dinner, graduation parties, tooth fairy visit, church meetings, field day, Honor's Day, Memorial Day Weekend, the mountains, more work, and we still have 4 days left in the month!

Now I see why I slept so much over Memorial Day weekend.

So, along with just normal, everyday life, things have been a bit busy.  But, I don't want to deprive the blog.  Here are some new pics!

Rehearsal Dinner in downtown Athens.

Me and my cute date.


Sara and Daniel!


10K in Winterville.

My 2 BFFS and I are together!  Life is good!

Poor sick Taylor.  (You couldn't tell, huh?)

First and last day of K-5!

Silliness!

The sweetest, most talented student I teach!

Field Day buddies!

June brings the end of school (yayyyyy!), VBS, a trip out of the country, gymnastics, Wednesday night church groups, library visits, and hopefully a lot of wonderful, quality time with my kiddos!

No comments: