Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day!

I was spoiled rotten on Mother's Day!  The little handmade gifts and cards were given to me right after school on Friday... they couldn't wait to show me.  Here are some of the goodies:

From Sydney.  I just realized the tile painting is upside down in this pic.  Did you know that fish actually blow bubbles downward? :)

From Taylor!


Taylor was SO cute.  When I picked her up on Friday, she said, "Mommy, how old are you?!" I told her I was 34, and tears started welling up.  She said, "I said you were 45!"  lol!  I told her it was totally okay, and then went home and applied some de-wrinkling cream. ;)  I also love that the best thing I cook is pizza (ahem, frozen pizza) and I am good at teaching her cartwheels.  I tried to do a cartwheel after Sydney laughed at what Taylor wrote, and it was pretty sad. 

From my buddy!

Sunday morning, Stephen let me sleep in a bit and breakfast was made!  And so were more cards from the girls.


I love Taylor's traced hand. ;)

My hearts!  He went to... Etsy. ;)

After church, we headed to Stone Mountain!  The weather was gorgeous, if not almost too hot.  We went to the lawn and played, walked a little hiking trail, saw the bubble man a few times (that has to be the best job ever!), and just hung out.

I love their faces!

Stephen made this for us.  It didn't last long!

Grumpy Sydney wanted nothing to do with a picture!



This was Parker's favorite part!





Mid popping of the bubble.

Some of them were huge!



I think we all felt this way!

We went and got ice cream on the way home, then Stephen cooked dinner, and we all crashed pretty early.  It was a wonderful day.  

I know this every day, but Mother's Day really allows me to reflect on how absolutely blessed I am.  I am so happy to have my 3 babies.  They are so much fun, they take everything out of you while filling you up with everything you need.  Many people I know and love aren't able to have babies, or have even lost babies or older children.  I want to cherish these crazy days. because you just never know what tomorrow will bring.  I love my family, and I thank God every single day for them!

No comments: