Tee hee hee... this was the picture Sydney's daycare took of her for a project they worked all week on. It was a cute project- they could color all over it, they had their hand and footprints on it, their height, weight, etc. Kind of an "All About Me" thing. Anyways, this was the picture on the front cover. I busted out laughing when I saw it, and a mug shot was the first thing that came to my mind. :) Notice the wild hair (I have been trying to give lessons to Stephen on how to fix curly girl hair) and notice the ravioli sauce all over her white t-shirt. Too funny! I love my sweet little mess!
We had a good weekend... a really busy one. Friday night, we got a babysitter and went to Buckhead to celebrate our friend's 30th birthday. Saturday, Sydney and I went to my co-worker's son's 2nd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese! It was Sydney's first experience there. At first, she didn't know what to think. She wanted me to carry her everywhere. Slowly, she warmed up. Chuck E. Cheese's is a wild place! Sydney had a great time, though, and has talked about Chuck E. since.
Sydney admiring Chuck E.... from a distance.
Sydney enjoyed the little toddler area they had.
Stephen had poker night with the guys last night (he won! woohoo!) and I stayed in to have a "veg" night- rented a movie, got some cookies to make. Too bad I fell asleep at 9 PM before the movie was over and before the cookies were made. Oh well. I slept for 11 hours, so that was definitely needed.



No comments:
Post a Comment