People aren't kidding when they say time flies. I can't believe my little baby girl is TWO! She is growing up so fast... you almost want to freeze time and cherish it while she is still little. Sydney had been sick all week and stayed home Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (and had quality time with both Grandmom and D-Dad). Luckily, she was feeling better for Thursday (her actual b-day!) so I took her to school. She wore her "Birthday Girl" shirt. I made cupcakes, and went to her daycare in time for afternoon snack to help celebrate!
The kids all had cupcakes and sang to Sydney. She was so cute. She's been singing "Happy Birthday" so much this month, I think she was confused that this time it was actually for her. :) Stephen flew in that evening and got to see her on her actual birthday, so she was excited about that.
My little two-year old! So grown up!
Happy birthday, Sydney!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment