Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sydney's first pedicure!

Since I'm having trouble bending over to paint my own toenails, I thought it would be fun to take Sydney with me to the nail salon and get our toes painted!  We didn't do the full-out pedicure, we just got both of our toes painted.  It was fun.  I picked out a reddish color, and Sydney settled for a light pink.  Well, I take that back.  Sydney picked up a neon-green and a pearlish-blue color, but I nudged the pink in her direction and she took the hint. 

All the women in the salon were ooing and awwing over Sydney.  It was cute.  I take it they don't see a lot of 23-month olds in a nail salon!

So, the lady painted Sydney's toes first.  She sat really still for about a minute, and then slid her foot down and kicked my jeans (accidentily), so now I have three little toe prints on the side of my jeans.  Oops!  So, the lady had to re-do them.  The second time, it was good! 

Anyways, Sydney loves her pink toes.  She'll raise her foot in the air when I ask her about them.  It was a fun experience!






Oh, and here's the latest belly self-portrait, 27th week.

No comments: