Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Will Survive!

I can do it, I can do it!  This has turned into a crazy week, and it's only Tuesday!  This week consists of Stephen being gone all week, 2 doctors' appointments, an IEP meeting, 2 faculty meetings, benchmark tests, driving a rental car, and on top of all that, I find out today that I have strep throat.  Strep throat?  I can't remember ever having strep throat!  I knew I had a sore throat, just didn't know it was that bad.  So, if I can survive this week, I can do it all!  (thankfully Sydney is healthy and thriving, and I will be sadly be giving her fewer kisses until I'm better).  I'm surely looking forward to a week off next week!!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hang in there! You can do it!

Our Blessed Life said...

Praying for you. Being sick an pregnant is no fun.