Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The nursery!

OK, I must preface this blog with the fact that... my Mom ROCKS!  She came down and spent the night with us last night, and worked today to paint the nursery.  Check out the picture, and compare it to the picture I had found and fell in love with.  (Please note- I did not get an ounce of her artistic ability).

This is Taylor's nursery.


The inspiration.

Isn't that amazing??  I am so happy with how it looks!  We changed some of the colors up a little to match the room better.  And, I think they used 3D flowers, whereas my mom just painted all of the ones in Taylor's room, which I think will be better (nothing to fall off the wall, plus it would be hard to find/make them exactly like I'd want).  Anyways, I am SOOO excited!  Now, I just can't wait for little Taylor to get here!  (Thanks, Mom!)


2 comments:

Kristine said...

LOVE! Your mom is awesome! You must give me the paint swatch info... I love that nursery color!

Brooke said...

Hey Kristine!! I love the color, too... it's so soothing. It's Sherwin Williams, 7616, Breezy.