OK, I am SUCH a bargain hunter. I pride myself on my good-deal finds. My Grandmom always said I was her personal shopper, and I could turn one dollar into ten. It's so true. I go straight for the clearance racks... I don't know if I've ever paid full price for anything!
So, I ventured to Old Navy, just to browse. As I pull up, I notice my favorite "30% off clearance" signs out front. Woohoo!!! So, I hit up the maternity racks and the baby racks. I was even more excited to see that all the baby/toddler clearance was an extra 50% off!!!
Ok, so I spent $29.03 and got 15 items, ranging from $.23 to $6.99:
- 6 t-shirts/tank tops/onesies for Sydney & Taylor
- Maternity khaki pants
- Maternity l/s shirt
- 2 pairs of leggings for the kids
- 2 bathing suits for Taylor
- A pea coat for Sydney
- 2 pairs of shorts for the kids
2 comments:
You dork, I love that you averaged out the prices! I LOVE Old Navy clearance too... I'll have to check it out. I was my favorite for maternity wear.
hehe... I know, I'm a dork. I was just so excited! And I went again today and got 8 items for $14! woot woot!
Post a Comment