Monday, October 18, 2010

44 Days

I officially scheduled my c-section today at my doctor's appointment!  December 1 it is!  Of course, that is assuming Baby Taylor doesn't come early.  For some reason, I keep thinking she will.  I mean, the doctors always say not to lift more than 10 or 15 pounds at a time, yada, yada, yada.  I mean, come on... having a toddler means carrying about 30 pounds of a kicking child while walking up the stairs to bath time.  If that doesn't send me into early labor, I will be surprised.  I mean, don't get me wrong... I really hope she doesn't come TOO early, but a couple weeks would be fine with me.:)

Though, I have to say... I swore that Sydney would have come early, and she was 2 days late.  So!  We shall see what will happen!
So, 44 days it is!  That doesn't sound like much time at all.  Which excites me.  I can't wait for her to be here.  But, that means 44 days of getting everything together at work.  Hmmmm.  Maybe I should get started on that!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yay! I cannot wait!!!!!