Speaking of time flying by... Taylor will be 4 weeks tomorrow! She'll be one month on the first! So crazy...
We've had a really fun last few days. Sunday, Stephen and Sydney played outside in the snow. Sydney had a ball- she came back in with her rosy nose and cheeks. Taylor and I ventured out for a few minutes, only to acknowledge how cold it was and come back in. I'm definitely a southern girl. ;) Here are some pics from our adventures.
Taylor getting ready for her first real snowfall!
No comment about my hair ;)
We've had a fun week full of friends. My good friend from high school, Evan, and his wife, Marissa, came over on Monday for a few hours. I went out to California last November to go to their wedding in Calabasas. It was beautiful! Evan and Marissa just moved back to Atlanta, so I'm excited that I'll get to see them more often!
On my trip to California, I went on a hike and actually hiked right past Kevin Bacon. I said some silly comment to him, and he spoke to me as I passed him and his hiking buddy (no, not Kyra). You can't tell from this picture that it's him, but I couldn't be too obvious and snap it walking backwards. ;)
Anyways, speaking of Kevin Bacon, everytime I see his new commercial, I just die laughing. Have you seen it? It cracks me up!
OK, I've definitely gotten off track. :) Anyways, Erica also came over Monday and spent the day with us!
Today, we got a visit from Sara! This is my world-traveling friend who currently is in Ann Arbor, Michigan going to grad school. It was fun to see her. I burned some CDs from her itunes and am having a great time listening to some awesome tunes as I type this. Currently, it's Carnival by Natalie Merchant. Totally takes me back to 9th grade. :)
Oh, and check out this comparison of Sydney and Taylor. They're actually in the same outfit, and are right about the same age. What do you think?










2 comments:
Wow... can't believe the similarities!! Sorry Brooke, I know as a mom you want at least one child to look like you, but... ;) Still, I have 2 beautiful nieces.!
They are both adorable and very similar right now. It will be fun watching them both grow, then interact as Madeline and Kerrigan do now.
Post a Comment