This man sits along the sidewalks of Fisherman's Wharf. He holds a bunch of bush branches in front of him. So, if you're walking in a certain direction, you can't see him... you only see the bushes. It really does look like a bush (though, what kind of bush grows in the middle of a sidewalk?).
Anyways, as unsuspecting people walk by, he very carefully sticks some limbs out and mutters a low growl- "Errrrrrr..."- with his deep voice. I tell you, it is a sight to see. Peoples' reactions are HILARIOUS! I seriously could sit there for hours and just watch.
I had told Sydney about the Bush Man and showed pictures and all. She wasn't to keen on him when he did the "Errrrr..." to her (I gave him the thumbs-up sign to do it, and he was very nice about it- he did it softly to her and then showed his face and talked to her). Once she got past that, she was all about him! She wanted to watch and watch and watch.
Here are some pictures I took of the Bush Man and some of the people he scared.
Meet the Bush Man.
Trying to convince Sydney that he's okay.
Still convincing.
And a little more...
Finally, she wants to try it again.
Now she's a big fan.
Here are some examples of people getting scared... I'm telling you, it is hilarious!
1 comment:
Loved reading all about your adventures!
Post a Comment