Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

OK, so the decided costume was the Cabbage Patch Kid... minus the box!  Taylor was not in the best mood tonight, so she didn't last long in the "costume".  We ate pizza at the neighbors' house, got the kiddos ready, and sent the dads off with the kids while the moms manned the candy-delivery.

Here is a picture of my sweet Taylor tonight.





Sydney had fun getting ready with her friends. 









Sydney got scared at a house where a dog was barking, and she totally went to the bathroom all over her costume.  I'm talking, she had on tights and everything.  ha!  So, luckily, they were heading to our house after that, so we did a little wardrobe change into a Tinkerbell outfit.  Later, when Sydney got home, I was filming her and asked her why she changed outfits.  Her response?  "You know what?  I peed." ;)  So, there you have it! 

Happy Halloween, everybody!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Haha, I love her candidness! That's great.