Anyways, the K-Bash household is fully-decorated. The girls have seen Santa a total of 3 times already. Christmas parties are in full swing. Christmas cards are in the mail. All shopping has been completed, and all presents have been wrapped. Now, if only Taylor would leave the tree and its presents alone... ;)
House decorations:
I got most of the decorations up over the Thanksgiving break. All the indoor stuff, at least. Last year, with a newborn, we didn't even attempt the outside decorations! Not that we ever do much, but we usually at least put some lights on our two columns. I had bought some wreaths and bows to put on our windows during the after-Christmas sales a couple of years ago, and I actually attempted those this year. (which I like, but they kind of freak me out when they bang against the window in the wind!)
Kids' Christmas Party:
Stephen's work does these awesome kids' parties for both Christmas and Easter. For this Christmas one, they had Santa come visit so you could take your kids' picture with him (or in our case, a family picture since both kiddos wouldn't go anywhere close to Santa without us!). They also have arts and crafts, face painting, cookie-decorating, breakfast food, games, and more. Lots of fun.
Play time!
Since the weather was really nice on Saturday, we had a good time playing outside in the afternoon. I love breaking out the camera to "experiment" on the girls. I really need to take a photography class.
It was a great weekend! Now, back to work... and a busy week ahead it is. But, lots to look forward to in the next few weeks!!
1 comment:
uggg I just want to take sweet little nibbles out of those things! And I love what you did with Taylor's hair... too cute!
Post a Comment