Monday, December 17, 2012

Here comes Santa Claus...

... and there goes two little girls running as fast as they can away from that bearded man!

We've had two attempts to get pictures taken with Santa this year.  We were 0 for 2 with having happy (girl) campers.

Poor Taylor was literally shaking.

Parker did well, though!

Shhh... they didn't know Santa was behind them.  Notice how Sydney is doing a little Austen Powers finger action.  Hmmm?


One grandparent of a kid in Sydney's class was so sweet and got a Santa to come to her class, plus bought them pizza!  I warned her teacher that Sydney was typically terrified of Santa.  When I picked Sydney up, her teacher told me that Sydney wasn't one bit terrified of Santa.  (peer pressure!  awesome!)  She said she sat in his lap and talked to him and everything.  This is a big step, people!  The only "okay" picture we have of Sydney and Santa was when she was 3 months old.

I don't have pictures yet of Sydney in his lap, but here are some fun pictures of her class with Santa.








No comments: