Saturday, December 1, 2012

Taylor's 2nd birthday!

Happy birthday to my sweet girl!  We had a fun couple of days celebrating Taylor's birthday. 

Yesterday, I made some cupcakes and took them in time for Taylor's afternoon snack at school.  When I walked in, she immediately ran up to me and started crying, wanting me to hold her.  She was not in a very happy mood the whole time!  She got a little cheerier when I went and got Sydney from her class to partake in the festivities.

Not so happy...

That's more like it.


That night, we had a little family birthday party for Taylor.  I made a little impromptu cake from the extra cupcake batter, and she got to open her presents from us.





This morning, my family met up at Mimi's Cafe to have a yummy brunch.  Yes, the girls were everywhere.  I don't know when we'll fully be able to enjoy a meal out again!  But, it was great company and lots of fun.





Happy birthday to my sweet, sweet girl!

No comments: