Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Yes, the Christmas countdown is in full swing.  I really can't believe there is less than 2 weeks until the big day!

Though I'm more a warmer-weather fan, I do think that the Christmas season is my most favorite time of the year.  I've been playing almost nothing but Christmas music in the car.  We've been going to Christmas parties and have been doing some fun Christmas-y activities, like hiding Mr. Elf each night and doing our advent calendar.  And, of course, my very favorite Christmas tradition... getting Christmas cards!!  Love it.

So, here are some Christmas happenings going on in our household:


Stephen's work always has a party with fun crafts and, of course, a visit from Santa.





Sydney and Taylor's school had their Christmas program this past Tuesday.  It was precious!

Sydney got to be an angel!


Taylor's 1 year old class.  Can you spot Taylor?  (hint- she's kind of tall)



Sydney's pre-K class.  (Can you find Sydney?  Hint- she's kind of short!)

Her halo kept falling in front of her face, and her arms were wrapped up in her robe, leaving her unable to fix it.  HILARIOUS.  I was seriously doing one of those belly-laughs during the performance.

The whole school crew, 2 yrs-Kindergarten.


Getting ready for Santa pictures at school.  Not such a hit.

My sleeping Handsome.

Advent calendars.




No comments: