First of all, our big guy tried his first bite of rice cereal tonight! He wasn't exactly a fan, per se, but we will keep trying.
Notice the arm rolls?
No more, mom, please!
The other reason today is a big day for Parker is... one year ago today, I found out I was expecting him! I still vividly remember it. I took the pregnancy test, and walked away to pick out my clothes for the next day. Stephen came into the closet with the test and said, "What do two pink lines mean?" I said, "Ha ha, very funny!" (I was absolutely convinced there was no way I was pregnant) Then he said, "No, really-" and held out the test. I just remember bursting into laughter, and then I called my sister, who also burst into laughter. Such a funny memory. I don't get caught off guard much in life, but that really did get me.
What a blessing this day was last year!
No comments:
Post a Comment