Friday, January 11, 2013

Training- Week 13

So... I know I've skipped a week or two, but we'll still call this week 13. 

Update on my hip- it wasn't improving, so I went to an orthopaedist.  He diagnosed me with hip bursitis.  I had to google what that was.  He has me doing physical therapy for 4 weeks, and also put me on a non-steroid anti-inflammatory.  This medicine is helping tremendously!!!  Physical therapy seems to help some, too, though I'm only two sessions in.  I am not limping like I was before, and am able to do things like cross my legs again.  I seriously feel so old.  Still can't run, but I've been doing a little bit of cardio.  I'm definitely not going to push the whole running thing, but I am still frustrated about the whole thing.

But, here's what I've done this week:

1/5/2013:
Activity: Elliptical Machine
Time: 45 minutes
Calories burned: 420
Distance: 3.11 miles

1/6/2013:
Activity: Elliptical Machine
Time: 45 minutes
Calories burned: 448
Distance: 3.06 miles

1/11/2013:
Activity: Elliptical Machine
Time: 31 minutes
Calories burned: 309
Distance: 1.82 miles

No comments: