Sunday, November 7, 2010

You be the judge!

You know how some children are spitting images of one of their parents?  I don't feel like Sydney "screams" either me or Stephen.  Some swear she looks just like one of us, but sometimes they say it's Stephen and sometimes it's me.  (more so, Stephen).  Stephen and I can't tell.  Well, I just got back her latest pictures and decided to compare it to me at the same age.  See what you think!  (I'll give you my take below).


OK, here's what I think.  The eyes, eyebrows, and face shape are definitely Stephen.  (Thank goodness!  I have quite a long face.  Please don't insert that horse joke here.)  I think the nose and mouth are more like me.  Definitely the cheeks match up, but both Stephen and I had really chubby cheeks as babies/toddlers, so she gets that from both sides.  The hair?  It looks like mine was actually curlier (hard to believe!) and lighter. 

I need to see if I can find a pic of Stephen at the same age to compare.  Isn't it so funny a person can literally be half one person and half another?  I can't wait to see what Taylor looks like!!

No comments: