We woke up before 7 AM, ate breakfast, and headed to GT. Our friend invited us to his company-sponsored tailgate, which began at 10. We hung out with Stephen's fraternity brothers for a little while, went to see the GT players come through (and Sydney's favorite, Buzz), and then went to the tailgate. We had a good lunch, and had a great time hanging out with friends. And I must say, the weather couldn't have been more perfect! It was my first GT tailgate of the season, and I picked a really great one to go to.
Stephen stayed for the game, and Sydney and I headed home. Sydney took a 3+ hour nap, and while I contemplated the idea of taking one myself, I instead decided to get stuff done around the house. I got all of the presents put up, organized, washed, etc. I did my lesson plans for this week. I wrote out some cards to a couple people. I uploaded pics to Snapfish and ordered a bunch. Cleaned up a little around the house. I even got our Christmas decorations out! (no worries, none have actually gone up yet... just pulled out. I plan to be all decorated next week when I'm off!) Oh, and 5 loads of laundry washed. Pretty productive, I must say.
There was a surprise party for my neighbor who turned 40 this week tonight. I completely dropped the ball and forgot to get a babysitter (I'll blame the pregnancy for this, I'm going to use this excuse while I can!), so Stephen and I took shifts. I took the first shift and got to see the surprise (which was awesome! She had no idea!!!) and Stephen took the later shift. I thought I'd be really exhausted after our day, but I'm actually okay! Going to work off some of the items on my to-do list before sitting down. One thing I have noticed is my right ankle is SO swollen. It could be all the walking I did today, which was a bunch. My right side has been swollen the last few days, and not my left... doc didn't seem very concerned and my BP was low, so that's good. Anyways, it looks FABULOUS, let me tell you. :) :)
So, enjoy some pictures from our day!!
Listening to the drumline while waiting for the players.
Sydney and her buddy, Buzz.
She got 2 stickers today. She is currently asleep for the night and still has both of them on. :)
Surprise!!!!
So much fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment