Anyways, we had a good last-day-of-being-parents-to-one-child. We got all sorts of last minute stuff done around the house, including setting up the nursery more. It's still not totally done, but it's all good. She'll be sleeping in our room for a while, anyways. :) We ran a bunch or errands and went to my last doctor's appointment, and then pre-op appointment at the hospital. OK, that took FOREVER! Probably 3 hours for everything to be done. I guess it beats doing it all in the morning before surgery, but still. Plus, the weather just plain stunk today. So, getting home was a nightmare. But, we all made it home, and Grandmom and D-Dad came to the house to see Sydney.
We went to Sydney's daycare's Christmas program tonight. It was at a local church, and I couldn't believe the crowd! So much support for such a lovely little program! I couldn't help but crying. I'm sure a large part of it was my hormones, but part of it was thinking that Sydney is SO grown up. All the kids (6 weeks through 5 years) did a parade around the church. Sydney was so precious walking with her little class of 2-year-olds. Then, her class sang two songs on stage- Jesus Loves Me and Jingle Bells (a long version!). Sydney was so dang cute, jumping around, doing hand symbols, singing along. Just precious. We got it on film, but I'll post some pictures from the night.
Well, folks, that's it from me. Please pray for a safe delivery tomorrow!!! Hopefully everything will go well. I'm just ready to get this show on the road. Can't wait to meet my sweet baby.
Hanging out before the show.
Sydney walking during the parade.
Can you spot Sydney?
Dancing to "Jingle Bells"
Grandmom and D-Dad's present to Sydney for doing such a good job!






No comments:
Post a Comment